Mosquito born diseases like Zika & Malaria can be easily prevented
by taking proper precautions.
Every year lots of people die or suffer from diseases spread
by mosquito like Zika virus, malaria, dengue, & chikungunya.
NoZika® Mosquito Patch was developed specifically to be effective against Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus, the mosquitoes responsible for Dengue, Chikungunya, and now Zika Virus. NoZika® ingredients were chosen because of its high level of efficacy like DEET, in preventing mosquito bites by the A. aegypti & A. albopictus mosquitoes, as well as other mosquito pecies. The A. aegypti & A. albopictus mosquito are diurnal, so anecdotal testing was done during the day in areas known to be infested by the mosquitoes.
1. Scratch the tissue of the patch
2. Remove Patch from card backing
3. Apply the patch to desired area
How to use Nozika
- The mosquito patch contains microcapsules with essential oil.
- Scratching the surface activates the patch by breaking the microcapsules and releasing the scent of natural essential oils.
- Patch is effective for 4-6 hours after activation.
- Patch is non-transdermal.
- The non-permeable adhesive layer means the natural essential oils do not come in contact with the skin.
NOZika® will allow you to continue doing what you love…with no fear.
My goal is to improve people’s health and make life more enjoyable. As a Pharmacist for more than 30 years, I always thought how to live our lives at the max. I started developing products and approving other products which can affect our health and mind. Roger Naik R.Ph and CEO of Hawaii Pharma LLC.
NoZika® is a mosquito patch. The reason I like it personally because NoZika® is DEET free and based on 100% natural products, giving protection for 4-6 hours.