Greek Yogurt is an amazing snack which contains 23 grams of protein per cup serving.The benefits of Greek Yogurt is that it helps in Weight Loss,Good Source of Protein,It is rich in probiotics,Great source of Vitamin B12,Helps Lower Blood Pressure,Great Post Workout Supplement,Good Source of Calcium.
Greek yogurt is a complete protein because it contains all nine essential amino acids: methionine, lysine, isoleucine, histidine, valine, tryptophan, threonine, phenylalanine and leucine. You can only obtain essential amino acids from your diet — your body cannot synthesize them.
Low Fat Greek Yogurt is high in protein and contains less carbs which can be an ideal snack for weight loss.
- Top your waffles and pancakes with Greek Yogurt for a creamy, low-sugar topping.
- Mix it with Sugar to cut down down on the sugar on your plate.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and Greek yogurt to hot pasta.It Tastes yummy.
- Dip strawberries in Greek yogurt, and then freeze them.
- Mix Greek yogurt with 100 percent fruit juice or frozen fruit.
- When used with minced herbs and olive oil can taste a yummy salad.
- Combine it with honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon for an awesome fruit topping.
- You can add greek yogurt to the milk and have it with oats and muesli
- Peanut Butter Smoothie.
- Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Pomegranate syrup.
- Greek Yogurt Onion Dip.
- Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins
- Bake Potatoes With Greek Yogurt.
- Greek Yogurt Salad.
- Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt PanCakes.
Difference Between Greek yogurt and Regular Yogurt:-
1)Greek Yogurt has double the amount of protein than regular yogurt.
2)Non Fat Greek Yogurt has less fat than regular yogurt.
3)Greek Yogurt contains half the sodium than regular yogurt.