Greek Yogurt is an amazing snack which contains 23 grams of protein per cup serving.The benefits of Greek Yogurt is that it helps in Weight Loss,Good Source of Protein,It is rich in probiotics,Great source of Vitamin B12,Helps Lower Blood Pressure,Great Post Workout Supplement,Good Source of Calcium.
Greek Yogurt Diet is the best when it comes to weight loss & muscle building.It is easy to make Greek yogurt at home.
1)Scald the Milk:-You have to start with pasteurizing/scalding the milk.Take milk into a saucepan and heat it till almost reaches the boiling point.
2)Cooling Down:-Let the milk cool down.Let it cool down on its own or else you can place the saucepan below cold water.Don’t use stainless steel to cool down the milk.
3)Add Bacteria:-If you are using yogurt or culture packets add 2 tea spoons in the sauce pan.Stir the saucepan with a whisk.If you are using yogurt packets follow the directions that are given on the packet.
4)Keep it Warm:-Turn On the stove and keep the mixture at around 108 F. 108 F is the temperature at which yogurt cultures start consuming lactose in the milk.this process is called fermentation.
5)Strain the Yogurt:-Place the cheesecloth over the top of the bowl.Allow the yogurt to strain.The longer it is drained the thicker the yogurt will be.
Low Fat Greek Yogurt is high in protein and contains less carbs which can be an ideal snack for weight loss.
- Top your waffles and pancakes with Greek Yogurt for a creamy, low-sugar topping.
- Mix it with Sugar to cut down down on the sugar on your plate.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and Greek yogurt to hot pasta.It Tastes yummy.
- Dip strawberries in Greek yogurt, and then freeze them.
- Mix Greek yogurt with 100 percent fruit juice or frozen fruit.
- When used with minced herbs and olive oil can taste a yummy salad.
- Combine it with honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon for an awesome fruit topping.
- You can add greek yogurt to the milk and have it with oats and muesli
- Peanut Butter Smoothie.
- Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Pomegranate syrup.
- Greek Yogurt Onion Dip.
- Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins
- Bake Potatoes With Greek Yogurt.
- Greek Yogurt Salad.
- Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt PanCakes.